As a mortgage intermediary we are not restricted to any particular lender and will research the market for you.
Moving home or buying your first home is a stressful time and we will ease the burden by sourcing the best mortgage deal for you and ensuring the process runs as smoothly as possible. We deal directly with a number of the leading mortgage providers so you can be sure you will get the best deal available.
Whether you are a first time buyer, considering trading up/down or want to remortgage your existing home, you will need to provide us with some documentation.
Normally what you will need to provide is:-
- Last three months payslips
- Last 2 years P60's
- 2-3 years audited accounts if you are self employed accompanied by relevant Chapter 4 and Form 11 revenue returns
- Certificate of tax clearance
- 6 months current account bank statements
- 6 months loan account statements - if applicable
- 6 months credit card statements - if applicable
- 6 months savings account statements to show balance of funds
You will also need to provide proof of identity which is normally:
- Current passport or driving licence
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement etc)
We may also ask you to request a copy of your ICB report from www.icb.ie, this is a free service and will be issued within 48 hours